Welcome to "The Morgan Theory"
"The Morgan Theory" is a collection of ideas and thoughts from the mind of J. Morgan. The purpose of this blog is to help bring the answers to some of the most difficult questions man asks pertaining to the Bible and God. The entire "Theory" is that all of the answers are there just beyond the sight of of our physical eyes. The purpose of the "Theory" is to help anyone who is willing to learn to find the answers that they are seeking. I believe that all questions, great and small, no matter what the subject, can be answered with some general knowledge, a little logic, and the facts given to us in the Bible.
About the author:
I am J. Morgan. I am a Christian. I am simply a lover of Christ, and follow no denomination or doctrine, except the Bible alone. I set out a long time ago to gain understanding of the Bible and to answer the many questions that have long accompanied it. These are the answers I've found.....so far.
About the author:
I am J. Morgan. I am a Christian. I am simply a lover of Christ, and follow no denomination or doctrine, except the Bible alone. I set out a long time ago to gain understanding of the Bible and to answer the many questions that have long accompanied it. These are the answers I've found.....so far.
Comments
Post a Comment